God's Coffee House.............

The Daly City Pastors, Daly City, CA are holding our first ever city event of bringing our community together on Saturday, April 30 2022.

It's called Love Daly City and will cover three projects;

Love Project - We're going to distribute hundreds of thank you cards at the Senior Center in the community.

Food Project - We're going to distribute food boxes at a local high school.

Cleaning Project - We're going to partner with our city sanitation and clean our major street from one end to the other.

Afterward we'll gather back at the city hall parking lot and have music and refreshments.

1647219460489.png1647219460489.png1647219460489.png1647219460489.png1647219460489.png1647219460489.png1647219460489.png

We're almost there. Please pray for our community.

God bless you all and thank you!

Isaiah 43:2
When thou passes through the waters,I WILL BE WITH THEE; and through the rivers,they shall not overflow thee: : when thou walkest through the fire,thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon there.

This is one of my favorite comforting verses. He knows,he sees,he feels with us. Never does he leave us alone to face the storms nor the battles!

Last edited:
Read this the other day,

A woman was complaining about the ATM machines to a friend.
She said , you know they really ought to check and restock these machines.
I went to 5 ATM's today and they all said.....................

" INSUFFICIENT FUNDS"

The Daly City Pastors, Daly City, CA are holding our first ever city event of bringing our community together on Saturday, April 30 2022.

It's called Love Daly City and will cover three projects;

Love Project - We're going to distribute hundreds of thank you cards at the Senior Center in the community.

Food Project - We're going to distribute food boxes at a local high school.

Cleaning Project - We're going to partner with our city sanitation and clean our major street from one end to the other.

Afterward we'll gather back at the city hall parking lot and have music and refreshments.

View attachment 6829View attachment 6829View attachment 6829View attachment 6829View attachment 6829View attachment 6829View attachment 6829

We're almost there. Please pray for our community.

God bless you all and thank you!
Bob, if I go to San Francisco, should I wear some flowers in my hair?

So enough laughter for today’s…

I have took on a project and have only just started it…
In Truth, have no idea where it’s heading.
And I have no real music ability to take on this awesome project of Alan Heeley as it is more of a case for Rachmaninov!

I think I will need all the prayers I can get😩
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 The song from Sound of music comes to mind
Not climb every mountain… but do, a deer…?

Back