God's Love is Everlasting

God's Love is Everlasting

GOD'S LOVE IS EVERLASTING

God has a wonderful, everlasting love we cannot even begin to comprehend.
Even when we fall, God still loves us no matter what. It's because He knows our human nature and that we are capable of making mistakes - no one is perfect!

God is forgiving, too. That's what I love about Him - how we can go to Him and ask for forgiveness without going through a difficult 1-2-3 process. Is there anyone who can do anything better than that? Not that I know of!

So, remember, God's love is Everlasting. And He loves you!

Sincerely,

NTG

That was so beautiful, Dusty. I wish I could write fast enough. I'd copy the words down so I could read it again. It made me cry because my real father was so distant. I never really knew him. I can't even fathom how God knew us even before we were born! Thanx for that video. Sweets

That was so beautiful, Dusty. I wish I could write fast enough. I'd copy the words down so I could read it again. It made me cry because my real father was so distant. I never really knew him. I can't even fathom how God knew us even before we were born! Thanx for that video. Sweets

You are so welcome my dear . Yes, it is a beautiful example of our Father in Heaven . I play it from time to time as a constant reminder of His Love for me. God bless you ... Bonnie.

Psalm 32:10
Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.

Psalm 33:5
The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Back