God's my provider

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
God's my provider

In the last 2-3 weeks, I had difficulties with money and health. I took leave from work due to health and also to volunteer at a conference. So my bank balance went down so much that I had less than 10 dollars for a long time. Even now as I write its less than a dollar.

Honestly, in the area of finance I didn't put my complete trust in God. I always maintained a good bank balance and plus a reserve bank account to help me during financial crisis. So I always had a sense of security in my bank balance.

But because of what happened recently, God taught me to trust him a loooot. So much that I gave up and told him to take control of it and that I won't fear anymore. Amazingly, he provided me my daily bread. Constant treats from friends and work place (they don't know about my problems). My cousin paid my rent and fees.

So yea... I am so happy to have put my trust in him. What I learnt from this is He is my provider. Praise God. :smiley90::smiley90:

(This is not a donation request. Its a praise report to strengthen your faith in God.)

In the last 2-3 weeks, I had difficulties with money and health. I took leave from work due to health and also to volunteer at a conference. So my bank balance went down so much that I had less than 10 dollars for a long time. Even now as I write its less than a dollar.

Honestly, in the area of finance I didn't put my complete trust in God. I always maintained a good bank balance and plus a reserve bank account to help me during financial crisis. So I always had a sense of security in my bank balance.

But because of what happened recently, God taught me to trust him a loooot. So much that I gave up and told him to take control of it and that I won't fear anymore. Amazingly, he provided me my daily bread. Constant treats from friends and work place (they don't know about my problems). My cousin paid my rent and fees.

So yea... I am so happy to have put my trust in him. What I learnt from this is He is my provider. Praise God. :smiley90::smiley90:

(This is not a donation request. Its a praise report to strengthen your faith in God.)

Jeff
This is a great testimony to God's faithfulness to His children! Yes He said we would provides for our needs according to HIS riches in glory, not our bank account. He could even use a raven to bring food to us if he wanted to. :smiley90: Those that are in bad finacial condition should turn to Him because He takes care of His own.
"I've never seen the righteous forsaken or His seed begging for bread" .

Sorry to hear you have been feeling bad but happy you are doing good now. He's our healer too!

It's really good to see you online! We sure miss you around here! :)

Jeff,

Praise God!!! He has provided for you. God is always faithful to us. He promised to never leave us nor forsake us. Sometimes, God will allow things to happen to us to bring us closer to Himself. He wants us to place all of our trust in Him for He will provide. I am so glad to hear that He is blessing you. God is a mighty healer and there is no sickness that He cannot heal.

"Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for You are my praise."
Jeremiah 17:14

"For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds, declares the LORD."
Jeremiah 30:17

"My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your sight; keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life to those who find them and health to all their body."
Proverbs 4:20-22

"But the centurion said, 'Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed.'"
Matthew 8:8

Let's pray:
Dear heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. We are lifting up our brother Jeff to You this day thanking You for providing for his needs as You see fit. Lord, You have said to call upon You in the day of trouble and You will deliver us (Psalm 50:15). We call upon You now and ask that You would work deliverance in Jeff's life. Deliver him from his illness and from anything that binds him.
Bring Jeff to a place of understanding where he can cry out to You for help. If the healing we pray for isn't immediate, keep Jeff from discouragement and help him to be confident that You have begun a good work in him and will complete it (Phil. 1:6).
Give Jeff the certainty that even in his most hopeless state, when he finds it impossible to change anything, You, Lord, can change everything. For we know that Your "Grace" is sufficient. In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies."
Psalm 18:2-3

God bless,

Godbe4me

Heavenly Father you see Jeff's needs and I ask you to open the windows of Heaven and pour out on him abundantly, pressed down, shaken together and running over in Jesus name! Thank you Lord.

Amazing grace , how sweet the sound . This is definately a praise report that only God can give . He is the giver of our health , our wealth , our daily bread .... Why? because He owns it all and freely gives to His children .

It probably comes as no surprise that the way the Bible defines wealth contrasts with the way the world defines it.

Wealth—according to the world—is based upon accumulation and comfort.

Wealth—as defined by the Bible—is concerned with everything God has given us: our friends, family, and opportunities. God is not just concerned with the size of our bank accounts, but with every blessing He’s given us.

I am so glad that you are trusting God for your provision cause as you continue you will be blessed abundantly as He is our provider

Jehovah-jireh (God will provide) whose ways and resources are infinite.

God will provide because His eye ever affects His heart, and His hand is ever ready and able to provide. That's why He is are Jehovah-nissi, the true banner under which victory is certain.

Wealth—according to the world—is based upon accumulation and comfort.

Wealth—as defined by the Bible—is concerned with everything God has given us: our friends, family, and opportunities. God is not just concerned with the size of our bank accounts, but with every blessing He’s given us.

Back