Gods Not Dead Movie

I don't think so.. It is produced by PureFlix. They produce only Christian movies. I have liked some of their movies very much.. They do this ministry through movies.. Before the day my wife had my first miscarriage, we saw a movie produced by them.. This is our time.. The movie is actually about how it is not our time, but Lord's time :) That really prepared our heart to go through the unexpected storm next day..

I like all their movies.. They have some pretty good ones..

I don't think so.. It is produced by PureFlix. They produce only Christian movies. I have liked some of their movies very much.. They do this ministry through movies.. Before the day my wife had my first miscarriage, we saw a movie produced by them.. This is our time.. The movie is actually about how it is not our time, but Lord's time :) That really prepared our heart to go through the unexpected storm next day..

I like all their movies.. They have some pretty good ones..
In that case i'm interested in watching it. Might take my family and watch it in cinema.

Most of the reviews I've seen are negative or neutral from both non Christians and Christians alike. Even a couple of people claiming to be pastors said that it wasn't good. I may just stay away from it. It will probably just upset me anyway.