God's Promises are Yes and Amen

God's Promises are Yes and Amen

2 Corinthians 1:20For all the promises of God in him are yes, and in him Amen, to the glory of God by us.

He would not promise us something and then take it back. He gave us these promises because He desires to bless us. All His promises are yes and amen.

2 Peter 1:3According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

God’s promises are true. He cannot lie. God’s Word tells us His will. There are 1000’s of promises the Lord has given us in His Word. If we are seeking Him He will reveal it to us.

Numbers 23:19God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Romans 10:17So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

We hear the Word, and meditate on it until it gets down in our spirit. There is faith within the Word we heard and it will cause faith to rise up within us. Then when we speak in faith without doubting, thanking God for the answer, it will come to pass.

Mark 11:23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Continue to believe and you will receive his promises.Too many times we give up too soon and the answer was right around the corner. Remember how Daniel could not see his answer for 21 days but the angel told him that he heard him the first day. The enemy will fight to keep you from receiving what God has promised you. We are all standing in faith for certain things. At times the answer comes quickly but other times it takes a long time. Don’t give up. The closer we get to victory the more darts the enemy will try to throw at us to make us doubt so we won't receive. But we are victorious over him.

Galatians 6:9And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Have faith, stand on His Word and He will bring you through and bring it to pass. We have favor with God and man so how can you do anything but succeed when you have so much going for you?

Romans 8:31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Isaiah 55:11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

For all the promises of God in him are yes, and in him Amen, to the glory of God by us.

Thank you for all the nuggets of truth in your post . Yes, to God is not a man that He should lie .All His promises are there in His WORD for us to grasp and put into our spirit . All through out the Old Testament , he never failed to keep His promises to the men and women of faith . So why should He not do the same for us today ?

And He does as we walk with Him and talk with Him and He tells us He is our own ... and the joy we share as we tary there is comfort , peace, never having to be lonely , knowing that He is our friend , our strong Tower our hope of eternal salvation ... Praise Him forever more.

Our Heavenly Father has given us many promises because He loves to bless His children just as earthly parents do. He care about every part of our life.

Back