GODS SUPERNATURAL PROVISION: ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE

There was once a time when I did not have bus fare to go to work. I used to walk to work. I would wake up at 3.30 am and walk for one hour to work, do a 12 hour shift and then walk all the way back home. All this without food.
My stamina and physical fitness was great so I did not mind.
However i was tired after many days. I remember being on my knees praying for help and praising Jesus. The phone rang and one of my workmates needed a day off so he swaped his shift with me.
Now that was day one.
Day two in the evening i did the same thing.I got on my knees and just praised God.What were the chances of this hapening again? Right when i was praising God the phone rang and another workmate wanted a day off and swaped his shif with me.
What were the chances of this hapening again?
Day three again when I was praising God the phone rang and another workmate swaped his shift with me. That was 9 days rest with no loss of pay or holidays.

I praise you Lord Jesus, For your help in my day to day living.He cares for us.Thank you Lord Jesus.This testimony is for your greatness to be seen among the people of God that we may rejoice together and thank you for you care.

So thankful to God for his provision for you. I am so thankful when I see the schedule on the wall at work. When I get up in the morning I am so thankful for a reason to get up in the morning. I hope you have a wonderful day at your job and that it fulfills you and you can glorify God in all you do. I'm a new member and a new Christian again, and I know how wonderful and thankful you must be!!!

Back