Going to clean my own house

Hi Friends,

I just decided I am going to clean my own house:

*No one cleans it like I do
*The discipline is good
*Save money
*I pray it cements the habit in me of taking charge of things and doing them by myself
*I feel clean when my house is clean
*Its therapeutic and healing cleaning
*I listen to God's word and preaching during cleaning
*I get to spot areas needing attention when I clean
*The house is airy fairy when the house is clean
*God can be any where but my quiet times are beautiful when I clean
*If I cement this habit of cleaning then it will become second nature and I will be way faster,
allowing me more time to do what I need to do else
*Yes I will be able to build business from home as all will be in order and the routine will be set.
*I feel that when I am not occupied, my idle hands find terrible work e.g. hanging around house
watching endless movies, feeling depressed, low and defeated
*But when I get active, in the house (will start outside too) - something special happens, the
excuses go, along with the depression.
*Clean house on Saturday, Church on Sunday then rest on the afternoon of Sunday with
all clean in the house.

Lord, this means so much to me - that I could come out of that terrible cycle I was in for 3 weeks
I feel better now for real. I love you and thank you for your grace that I did not miss church just
because I felt the house was dirty. And when I came back from church you gave me the energy
and constitution to do EVERYTHING I set out to do. Ok I don't like cleaning Sundays, and will
by your grace make sure Sunday is there to rest my mind and body, while cleaning Saturdays.

I got depressed cause I became inactive, watched movies, then got more depressed (what hope
is there other than in God. Movies 5% of the time are ok for me, just not 80-90%). Thank you
for yanking me out of that vicious cycle. I bless you today.

Loving you Papa.
Merc.

Back