Good evening

Hello all,

I hope this post finds you well. I am new here and have been looking to join a place to talk about scripture with fellow believers.

I don't know what all is supposed to go in this intro. I'm a teacher and a librarian. I'm an aunt to 3 nephews and 4 nieces all of which I love dearly.

I'm not married and have no children of my own, but I feel like God is allowing me to help raise my one niece and nephew which is a great blessing to me.

I have been a Christian all my life and have been saved since I was seven. I have had many jobs in the church and I'm currently one of the adult Sunday school teachers at my church and work in a Christian school.

God bless and good night!

Hello Ranabanana and welcome to CFS. We know that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience. We look forward to fellowshipping and sharing with you.

As a new member we only ask that you read the notices at the top of the Staff Announcement area as well as those posted at the top of the General and Doctrinal Discussion areas. Also, please review our Forum Rules:

Community Rules -
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/forum-rules.29546/

Hello all,

I hope this post finds you well. I am new here and have been looking to join a place to talk about scripture with fellow believers.

I don't know what all is supposed to go in this intro. I'm a teacher and a librarian. I'm an aunt to 3 nephews and 4 nieces all of which I love dearly.

I'm not married and have no children of my own, but I feel like God is allowing me to help raise my one niece and nephew which is a great blessing to me.

I have been a Christian all my life and have been saved since I was seven. I have had many jobs in the church and I'm currently one of the adult Sunday school teachers at my church and work in a Christian school.

Hello from Scotland and I hope you are well. I haven't been on CFS for a few months due to other commitments but i look forward to fellowship with you in the future...

Hello all,

Rana, welcome! I came to know Christ at the age of 7, too, or about that age. I, as well, was involved in ministry within the church beginning as a teenager, and did all sorts of different things over the years in Christian ministry. So glad you decided to join us.

Rana, welcome! I came to know Christ at the age of 7, too, or about that age. I, as well, was involved in ministry within the church beginning as a teenager, and did all sorts of different things over the years in Christian ministry. So glad you decided to join us.
Thanks!

Back