Good Morning from a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning from a Newbie

I'm so excited, :israel:listen to me, excited at my age to be in a Christian Forum like this. But more excited in my Spirit to be with Christains who honestly care about each other, support and uplift one another in prayer, advice :groupray: and so forth. Yes, that is why I'm excited about this morning.
G'day my name is Autumn, I live and enjoy New Zealand with my only child; a blessing she really is, oh and of course our two cats. Anyone else here from little old NZ?
I've come into this forum to be encouraged and refreshed in spirit and strength. And I can see that it happens here, praise God Almighty. Since I couldn't at the time enter my own post thread, for what seems days....nah just hours really...and a good nights sleep but I also got the chance to see and read alot of amazing threads last night and I was truly inspirated. And from reading em I just knew I was in the right place:). I believe I'm gonna have a truly blessed time in this here Christian Forum.
Many Blessings to you all,
Autumn

Welcome autumn_angel. It's a pleasure to meet you. Theres nothing wrong to be excited at any age. But if I may ask how old you are?

Welcome, Autumn

Autumn happens to be my very favorite
Name and Season!

Enjoy the blessings on this Forum.
I know you will make lots of Friends!
Bonnie

CATHELLOFRIEND.gif

Thank one and all for the warm welcomes

Wow....thank you so much for the lovely welcomes to the forum:D
Please accept this as a combined THANKYOU
In answer to Mellow question: I'm over 40
Sweet Surrender: I like your nickname, and the beautiful vase of flowers, you know purple is my favoirite colour.
Fluffy: I'm a true cat lover and my cats Arrianna, & Rosabella are only six months old and rule the household..just love em to bits. I like the kitty snag too.
Jon-Marc: thx for the welcome, too.
I'm liking this forum so much already.
Thank once again
Your sis in Christ Jesus, Autumn

Welcome Autumn.

I'm from across the Tasman in Oz - Victoria, to be exact.

I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of the community here

blessings,

Lynn

Hi Autum!! Welcome to our home. I threw an extra chili on the grill for ya
grill_150.jpg

and sent ya a bouque of flowers from the garden
chili002-1.jpg

God Bless you sister and so very nice to meet you

Chili out
ps. I hope you like it hot cuz we are all hot for Jesus!!:D

Thanks Chili,
Yep i enjoy a hot chili beans, expect when the gases explode...lol
Always full on for Jesus too
Bless you Chili
Autumn_angel65

Hello Tifa, long time no see.

Rooster: You know, nobody's gonna get that joke.

Donkey: What joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back