Good morning. I hope everyone's day...

Good morning. I hope everyone's day...

will go well. May God's blessings be on us all and guard and keep watch over us through the day. May we be about his business, doing what he desires, working for him out of sincere love.

May Christ dwell in us all richly. :)

Good morning and a big Amen brother- God's blessings on your day !

Amen and amen!!! :D

1 Corinthians 13 (NKJV)
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

I hate to use lengthy quotes... but wouldn't it be wonderful to live daily like that (vs 4-7)!!! :D

Too bad for me. I was just about to sleep. It 12:24am here in Australia. Good night to aussies and G'Day to the rest of you. :D

Back