Good morning!

Good morning!

I am new to this website, but not new to the kingdom!! I found Jesus Christ in 1977~~~ just a few years ago LOL~~~ and have been walking with Him ever since. I am deliriously, happily married to the best man God ever made [I do realize that there will be other opinions on this*smile*]. God is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the forum. We are so glad you decided to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Before you begin, please take a moment and review the below links:

We also have several Christian Social Groups you may want to join. The link is below. When you have a chance, just view the ministries and ask God to guide your selection.

God bless,

Godbe4me

We are so happy you found our forum and we look forward to great fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri

7a866c12.gif

Good Morning to you as well. We thank you for taking the time to register at CFS. We know that you will enjoy the fellowshipping with your new Christian family here.

Blessings...

`

Pastor Gary

Moderator and staff trainer

I am new to this website, but not new to the kingdom!! I found Jesus Christ in 1977~~~ just a few years ago LOL~~~ and have been walking with Him ever since. I am deliriously, happily married to the best man God ever made [I do realize that there will be other opinions on this*smile*]. God is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, a big, big WELCOME, joyinhislife!

LOVED your post! And yes, the one I call 'Beloved' here, would disagree with your statement (tho I'm certain she's biassed! *hee!*) How wonderful that you have a marriage that sounds like ours, and to which we say how good is our God, same as you!!!!!!!!!!

Have a GREAT time here on CFS!!

- BM

Good morning!

Hi joyinhislife:

Great to see you here; God bless His Word to you guys! by God's grace I came to know the Lord in the 70s, too, and so did my wife.

Blessings.

Good morning!

Welcome! You seem to be a very happy person just by reading your intro! That's awesome!!!!!!!

Good morning!

That is such a beautiful message... God is great and i am so glad like you to know Him... <><

Back