Good Morning ...

So what plans does everyone have for today :) Me ... I am ALL CAUGHT UP with letters, forums and other stuff :p so I am heading offline to get somethings done around the house and then I have church tonight so ... I am here to wish each an everyone a blessed Wednesday and that I will see you all later !!! :)

Attachments

• POOH HUG.GIF
    POOH HUG.GIF
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
Good morning eastern hemisphere! It's already hot here in the morning in Dubai. My day will be busy and exciting today. In the evening some of us are gathering for a small fellowship and I may be sharing a message there. :D I'm excited.

Good morning eastern hemisphere! It's already hot here in the morning in Dubai. My day will be busy and exciting today. In the evening some of us are gathering for a small fellowship and I may be sharing a message there. :D I'm excited.

:D Good Morning to you Jeff ... How did your fellowship time go ?

What kind of message did you share :)

:D Good Morning to you Jeff ... How did your fellowship time go ?

What kind of message did you share :)

I spoke about the name of the Lord being a strong tower and a place of safety. I also spoke about King Jehoshaphat and his story in the battlefield with King Ahab. The fellowship went well and we were all blessed. I am invited to speak at two other small gatherings on Saturday. Even more excited although I have no idea what to share. :D

I spoke about the name of the Lord being a strong tower and a place of safety. I also spoke about King Jehoshaphat and his story in the battlefield with King Ahab. The fellowship went well and we were all blessed. I am invited to speak at two other small gatherings on Saturday. Even more excited although I have no idea what to share. :D

:D GOOD for you ... I am sure that you will be a blessing to all of them who hear you !! Good Luck to you my friend !!

:love:

Hi, everyone! I'm new to here and saw this forum and try to talk~ Hope you guys don't mind for my words. ^-^
Morning! Have you pray to God that he wakes you up today? Have you given thanks to God? Isn't He is amazing?! ^-^
Today I've nothing to do, my school has a holiday today but tomorrow I'll be going to school! I'm glad I can be at here and so happy to share things with you guys! Hope you guys like it! God bless all of you!
I want to share a verse with you guys today!
Here it is, "And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." (1 Peter 5 : 10)
Don't be sad if you are in suffering because it is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Pray for His will be done on you, okay?
Support and love you guys very much in Christ Jesus! ^_^

Back