Good News about HELL !

Good News about HELL !

I was happy when I saw this, but I want to see if other Christians agree with it...

About the state of the dead, here's a short vid:

There are others like it on the main channel for those interested

www.youtube.com/worldslastchance

Youtube has some interesting info but I want to be sure its accurate.

Feedback plz.

God bless.

Martha

how is there good news about hell? lol i mean if you dont follow Jesus Christ and walk with him and are saved, then i suppose you may be there.. perhaps.. i dont know

Epic music in the movie, aye not bad i guess soo

Just a thought....
If hell is not for eternity what did God save us from?

Just dying in a fire like being in your house when it burns down?
I would never want to experience that but some would not turn to God on that thought~

Also, I agree with FS....
what good news is there about hell?

Shouldn't Jesus be our true good news?

Blessings to you~

lol o the irony there is good news of Hell

quick question
when Jesus was resurrected wasn't that our ticket out of the grave
we didnt have to stay there anymore

If hell is not for eternity what did God save us from?
nonexistance
on the other hand He's rewarding you
your in Heaven:D

Ok, how is being nonexistent a punishment?

If that's all there was to it, why would I care?
I wouldn't know~

I'd be fine with non-existence, I am not the least bit afraid of that. Most of my life, I'd have considered that something to strive for.

then why is the electric chair a punishment
it should be a reward you dont have to spend the rest of your life being meaningless in a prison

Exactly, though....a reward of sin would be just to be non existent.....the punishment would be hell~

Ok, how is being nonexistent a punishment?

Death is punishement enough.
Life, on the other hand............. :D

I confess, As I have elsewhere, I cam to God through the fear of death, but now serve Him for the love of Life.

Again, youassassin, I agree :)

[Exactly, though....a reward of sin would be just to be non existent.....the punishment would be hell~

ok i'd like to think of it as God's mercy
none the less you've sinned so you die

Missing out on the blessing that is coming, is punishement to me :)

Dr. Faustus (required reading)

(Mephistopheles)
"Why this is hell, nor am I out of it.
Think’st thou that I, who saw the face of God,
And tasted the eternal joys of heaven,
Am not tormented with ten thousand hells
In being deprived of everlasting bliss?"

I'd be fine with non-existence, I am not the least bit afraid of that. Most of my life, I'd have considered that something to strive for.

My point!

Though we may have turned to God through fear or misery, NOW we serve him because we have grown to love and adore him!
We strive for heaven, not to avoid hell....
But a sinner who does not know the love of God or is not in a miserable state....
what will lead them to Christ?

We are told throughout the Bible to fear God?
WHY???

Doesn't it say in The Bible somewhere that many will come to Him because of fear?

Missing out on the blessing that is coming, is punishement to me :)

But, don't we only feel this NOW because we have experienced His love and have grown to love Him?

As a sinner, you may not even desire heaven but instead the instant gratification that you get on this earth~

So what would make you go to Christ then?:)

the people who know how evil this world is ask in good faith.we know it,s evil.and we don,t sell out and take the easy option,we struggle but we do this in faith,of a promise to us ,and that is to beat the evil one.

Death is a punishment because people fear it. I don't fear death. I've NEVER feared death. I longed for non-existence, but I feared dying, and I feared Hell.

Non-existence isn't a punishment, because if I don't exist, I can't comprehend a punishment. ANY existence that is away from God however, would be punishment. Seeing God's face, and never being allowed to be near Him again...that is punishment. Non-existence? I'd choose that over Hell any day of the week.

Beyond that...if we consider "Capital punishment" a type of punishment, then I think we've missed the mark completely. The idea behind "Capital punishment" is to deter, or at the very least, rid society of dangerous, evil people before they can do more harm. "Punishment" is for the sake of correction. Hard to learn your lesson when your dead. At least, that's the way I look at it, I could be wrong, but death as a form of punishment, isn't punishment, it's revenge.

sorry ban i disagree,evil people are at times influenced from evil.read the bible you can see this.easily led people did bad things thinking it was for good.i know it,s rubbish but some people are easily led.:)

The only good news about hell is that we don't have to go there. If for an hour, week or forever I seriously doubt if any one will see it as anything but punishment.
Death is one thing. suffering and then death is quite another.
It ain't gonna be a party no matter how you look at it.:rolleyes:

Luk 16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
Luk 16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
Luk 16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
Luk 16:23 And in hell he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
Luk 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
Luk 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
Luk 16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
Luk 16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Luk 16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
Luk 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
sincerely
Cliff

sorry ban i disagree,evil people are at times influenced from evil.read the bible you can see this.easily led people did bad things thinking it was for good.i know it,s rubbish but some people are easily led.:)

I don't disagree. Read what I said again, I think you misunderstood.

Well the only good news about hell I can think if is I do not have to go their. I have taken a policy with Jesus Christ Mutual.

Back