Good News about HELL !

I saw this guy's quote on the internet a while back.

He was like "...if Heaven is all singing and dancing and praying to God, then that's going to be just like church. I don't want to go there.

But in hell, if they're all playing video games and partying and drinking and doing drugs, I want to go there!"

:eek:

Poor guy. This video can promise that hell is just a temporary torture and unbelievable suffering...

...but the bible tells me that Heaven is forever!:D

I saw this guy's quote on the internet a while back.

He was like "...if Heaven is all singing and dancing and praying to God, then that's going to be just like church. I don't want to go there.

But in hell, if they're all playing video games and partying and drinking and doing drugs, I want to go there!"

:eek:

Poor guy. This video can promise that hell is just a temporary torture and unbelievable suffering...

...but the bible tells me that Heaven is forever!:D

Yeah but hopefully heaven is going to better than going to like church right??? ;)

Indeed what is to fear in a quick death? Many would likely prefer it to serving God.
I finally saw the whole video and I do not think I saw any good news about hell. As far as the body and soul being burned togeather that cannot happen any other way as man became a living soul when God put spirit in his body. As far as hell being temporary that is highly debated. It is accepted doctrine in quite a few cults and some churches but it cannot explain this scripture:
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Just some food for thought as I am sure there are many views on this. One thing I am sure we can concur on is this: It is far better to find oneself hidden in Christ than face the wrath of God. Blessings, your brother Larry.

Hmm, interesting theory.... I would go with the people who say hell is eternal suffering though. That video is providing false information, claiming that they are facts...

wah?

There is ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD news about hell! There is only one good and that is God anything that isnt like him or about him is deffinantly not good.

LOL:D

Thanks for that chuckle, Smelly...you do it all the time!:)

The real pain and torture to me would be in being that far away from God. Can you imagine? No hope, no light, no life, no joy, no love...nothing but suffering.

Forever or a minute, what would it matter? It would tear up the soul to be that far away from God.:(

Back