Good Or Bad?

You just have to stop thinking about her when it becomes inappropriate. Think about it this way... what if you had a wife and someone was thinking about her that way? How would you feel?

I would be mad at them if they came and told me they were thinking about my wife. But I'm not going to tell Celine or LeAnn that I'm thinking about them in that way.

That's beside the point. A man shouldn't think about another man's wife in that way, regardless of whether it's known about or not.

Matthew 5:28
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I basically am committing adultery even though I am just looking at her videos and photos. I am sure a bad boy. Help!!!!! And don't tell me to go see a therapist. Help me here.

sure .. I'll give you some Theo-theriputical free advice ..
Celine Dion & LeAnn Rimes' pictures and music triggers inappropriate thoughts (lust) ..

altered perception ..
transfer new thoughts to be connected to your imagery of her ..
buy Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli duet of the Lords Prayer ..
(and play it often)
LeAnn Rimes .. hmmm .. she has her own demons .. but she does seem to be wanting to go down the right path .. so "think of her as wanting to please God but weak" ..
and if you like her, then would you want to see her fail ???
https://twitter.com/leannrimes/status/423509756066545664

the most sure-fire way, is to be aware of the truth .. that being nothing you do is hidden from God .. so just picture God sitting next to you when you look & listen to these women ..

Last edited:
Dana .. know this .. we ALL have things in our lives we must work on ..
so always be POSITIVE and strive to overcome .. God makes us into winners ..

I believe you will overcome this, because you believe & love God ..
we can overcome ALL things when we call upon Him for help ..

Last edited:
Dana .. know this .. we ALL have things in our lives we must work on ..
so always be POSITIVE and strive to overcome .. God makes us into winners ..

I believe you will overcome this, because you believe & love God ..
we can overcome ALL things when we call upon Him for help ..

I totally agree with this. I hope I haven't sounded judgemental because I have my own sins to deal with.

Philippians 4:13
New King James Version (NKJV)

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I just want to say thank you and God bless each one of you who has given my advice through this. The best advice is to examine my life and give my problem to Him and He will help me through it in His own time.

And no @Sweet Pea you were not being judgemental. You were being helpful. Never say you're being judgemental. God pointed you to this thread to help.

Last edited:
Back