Good To Be Here

Just wanted to say hello to all. I've been a Christian for a little over 35 years now, and I have a ministry called the revealing ministries. I hope to be a help for any that may have questions about our faith. Please feel free to get in touch with me any time.

welcomeshield.jpg
JT, good to see a fellow Tennessean aboard. God Bless!

Just wanted to say hello to all. I've been a Christian for a little over 35 years now, and I have a ministry called the revealing ministries. I hope to be a help for any that may have questions about our faith. Please feel free to get in touch with me any time.

Thanks forgiven, it is good to be in tennessee lol, and God has indeed blessed me way more than I deserve.

Good to have to with us. :D Welcome to CFS. What's the ministry about?

Howdy doody JT. welcome to CFS sir. We hope to hear a lot more from you my brother from another hehe. God Bless you

Howdy doody JT. welcome to CFS sir. We hope to hear a lot more from you my brother from another hehe. God Bless you
God has indeed blessed me way more than I deserve. I hope to be helpful to anyone here needing answers to questions about the Gospel.

Back