I think i have wasted many years without hearing gospel.. i am strongly believing this delay
God blessed me to hear gospel in young age.. in 1988
i am privileged by accepting Gospel in the grace of God

Gospel = what it is ...?
Gospel is good news from God,
True gospel is .. 1Co 15:3 how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Let us think few things in bible

1. GOSPEL IS FORETOLD...
Isa 41: 27 The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings
52: 7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
Isa 61: 1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Mark 1: 15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

2. GOSPEL IS GIVEN IN OLD TESTAMENT TIMES....
Heb 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3. Gospel EXHIBITS IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD
Acts 14: 3 Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.
Acts 20: 32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

4. Gospel IS THE POWER OF GOD TO SALVATION
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
5. GOSPEL PREACHED BEFORE HAND TO ABRAHAM
Gen 22: 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

6 . PREACHED TO

A. The Jews first
Lu 24:47; And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Ac 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles

B. TO GENTILES
Mr 13:10; And the gospel must first be published among all nations
Ga 2:2,And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain..... 9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision

C. TO THE POOR
Mt 11:5; The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
Lu 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

D . EVERY CREATURE
Mr 16:15; And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

E. MUST BE BELIEVED
Mr 1:15;And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Heb 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

F. GOSPEL BRINGS PEACE
Lu 2:10,And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
14; 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

G. GOSPEL PRODUCES HOPES
Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

DID YOU HEAR THE GOSPEL?
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU TO BELIEVE THE GOSPEL AND TO SAVE YOUR SOUL AND BODY TOO.

Jesus' version of the gospel.....

Luk 4:18 — Luk 4:19
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Blessings

Back