Got Any Weapons On You?

Not sure if the American ones cry for the police. They generally have their own six shooters to protect them from any harm .The afterthought of police help often comes later

Not sure if the American ones cry for the police. They generally have their own six shooters to protect them from any harm .The afterthought of police help often comes later

Hello Prim90;

I'm referring to the United States in these times. Yes, there have been incidents all around the country that hate the police until they are victims.

God bless you, sister, and Merry Christmas.

Yes me see the news often from the states. I’m all for the police and law & order. But when radicals hold power and openly discard the law and try and dismantle that . It’s often left up to the community to resort to their God given right to protect themselves by the power of the gun. Simply because the police are often restrained in many states from doing their jobs fully.

Yes me see the news often from the states. I’m all for the police and law & order. But when radicals hold power and openly discard the law and try and dismantle that . It’s often left up to the community to resort to their God given right to protect themselves by the power of the gun. Simply because the police are often restrained in many states from doing their jobs fully.

I follow Sky News Australia for their anchors, honest good reporting and funny sense of humor.

The sky news be ok it be more right wing leaning âś… and holds to more traditional values. At least for the time being. I used to watch Fox News. But the Murdock kids threw Tucker Carson under the bus. Like many we stopped watching Fox and move to newsmax and Twitter X where Tucker is to be found. He has revitalised his career very much there.

Back