Gotta admire the man for being honest- this is a true story

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Gotta admire the man for being honest- this is a true story

I verified this at snopes.com, this is a true stroy

Gotta admire the man for being honest….

Florida's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd !!!
SafeRedirect.aspx
[FONT=Arial Black , sans-serif ;][FONT=Arial Black,sans-serif]POLK COUNTY[/FONT][/FONT]FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD
Some 'dirtbag' in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who
stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times. Now here's the kicker:
Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel :

'That's all the bullets we had !!'

These guys were aprehending a cold blooded cop killer. Having just lost one of there fellow officers to this animal I can see how they would want not only to stop him but set and example.

Oh my gosh haha "That's all the bullets we had"... it shouldn't be funny but it sounds like a joke when you say it out loud...

My sympathies lie with his family and especially with the family of the fine young man he murdered.

Back