Grateful for the blood of Jesus Christ that was shared for me

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mpumi, a 27 year old born again child of God. I have just recently discovered this wonderful site and I saw it fit to join in and fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ. I am a follower of Christ and grateful for the blood that was shared for me on the cross, for it is through that blood that I am where I am today. I was raised from a Christian background (My mother and Father are both Born again Christians), and because of that I received salvation at a young age. At that time I could not differentiate between a Godly life because to me Salvation was just a "mere standard rule for our household". I grew up attending church services, singing, participating in church activities and all along I thought that I was on the right track. Growing up under this misconception I made a lot of mistakes and reckless decisions. I lived a life conforming to the standards of this world (meaning I basically did everything that was wrong and against Gods will,.). Nevertheless, I continued as normal. Go to church, and eventually even become a member of the praise and worship team. But in all of this, I was unhappy. I had this great loneliness, sadness that I couldn't explain. I went through challenges forth and back. But God being an ever faithful God never lets us Go. I have always had this thirst to live a Godly life. It has always been with me, everywhere I went it was there. And because of the little understanding and knowledge I had of salvation it would end up disappearing. I thank God because he has opened my spiritual eyes and not only do I thirst for him now but I have an understanding of the purpose and the will of God for my life. I not only LOVE my God but I FEAR him now for the scriptures say the beginning of Wisdom is the FEAR of the Lord. The challenges are still there, but like Apostle Paul is saying I boldly say it with him "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, [a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord".

I'm blessed to be joining this site and I trust God to make good friends to encourage and exalt each other with the word of God.

Hi Cturtle,

Nice to meet you too. I thank God that he has graced me to meet people like you. And thank you for the warm welcome:)

Hello and welcome to CFS!

I'm sure you'll settle in right away, however should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any staff member by means of a PM.

Welcome to CFS! Thanks for sharing your testimony and wonderful love for God that you have. I too know that thirst really well. I tried to satiate it with everything under the sun, then finally came to know that only Jesus Christ can quench that thirst! I look forward to some great fellowship with you here at CFS.

Thank you guys, I am so grateful to join this site and meet wonderful people like you. I also look forward to fellowship with all of you. I thank God for you.

@Angiems
Welcome to our family here at CFS !
I am very glad you decided to become a member and I am looking forwar to the fellowship that you bring. You show a heart that is loving God very much and this brings great joy to my heart. If you have any problems or need somehlep the staff here is very nice and helpful and work hard to keep this forum running smoothly and staying a safe place to be.

So enjoy your time here and make your self at home.
God Bless You Mpumi
Jim
IMG_20150529_041250.JPG

Back