Greedings to all

Greedings to all

Hi everyone, i have registered about 2 months ago, but i never introduce myself, so i'll share somethings about me, so that you understand me better.

I'm from a south small town of portugal (portugal its not a region from spain, as i have heard, its a country), so I'm sorry and don't mind, if sometimes what i write doesn't make any sense. I'm not working right now, i'm taking a course of computers electronics. The school that i attend its very far from my hometown, so now i'm living in an big and crowder town, by the way its the capital, lisbon, maybe when the course is finish I'll go to the university.

I was a roman catholic believer all my life, but then was born again about a year and half ago, by a stranger I didn't know. That was in a convention about Gods prophets, a teacher of my old school invite me and some friends to go, I don't know if you know this, but in portugal almost everyone is a roman catholic, so people here are not very open mind to anything that is not from the roman catholic church, so this is a great thing to go to a non catholic convention about Gods prophets.
I'm not going to tell what all the this that happen there, because it would be a very big thread, a lot of thing happen there. But can tell you about the important part, how I got saved.

Someone I did not know back than, said to me "...it has happen the most wonderful miracle in your life". And I reply him "Are you sure? Where is that miracle? I don't see it..."
And he said "Its your new life in Christ."
Back then I thought he was crazy, but now my opinion its a little bit different.
Now I attend to a local church centro cristão vida abundante (translated is something like abundant life christian center), its an evangelical church, not a catholic, I have learn a lot there about God. And since I attend there my life have changed and improved a lot.

So here it is, if you have any doubts about something that you have read here, please ask...

Praise God .... I enjoyed your testimony. Thankyou.
I was a roman catholic believer all my life, but then was born again about a year and half ago, by a stranger I didn't know. That was in a convention about Gods prophets, a teacher of my old school invite me and some friends to go, I don't know if you know this, but in portugal almost everyone is a roman catholic, so people here are not very open mind to anything that is not from the roman catholic church, so this is a great thing to go to a non catholic convention about Gods prophets.
I'm not going to tell what all the this that happen there, because it would be a very big thread, a lot of thing happen there. But can tell you about the important part, how I got saved.

That is so wonderful. Yes a know a lot about Portugal as I travelled there when I was young. I still remember the big statue of Christ in Lisbon. And your beautiful white sandy beaches.

6.gif

Thank you for your nice testimony! I praise god for you!

Welcome to the Forum and all God's blessings to you!

Todayandalways.jpg

LL it is great to have you here and I also enjoyed your testimony!

I love to read other peoples testimonies! And yours was wonderful! What an awesome and wonderous God we serve, huh? Praise the Lord for courageous and obedient people to go to other countries and proclaim His name!
crazy.gif

First for all i would like to thank you all for your worm welcome,
I think that this is a great forum and if I have any doubt about anything relating to God, I think I'll get some answers here.

Dusty said:
I still remember the big statue of Christ in Lisbon. And your beautiful white sandy beaches.
:) Well its still here, the big statue of Christ and now its all full of lights because of Christmas, you can see the statue shining from a great distance in the night. And the white sand beaches are also there, but i advise you to came in the summer, because now its a little cold to go beaches.

Fluffy said:
What an awesome and wonderous God we serve, huh? Praise the Lord for courageous and obedient people to go to other countries and proclaim His name!
crazy.gif

I couldn't agree you you more, our God is really wonderful e awesome, and it was because of a courageous and obedient person, not from my country, that I am saved today.

Many flee it's adherance to man's traditions over Scripture and it's observation of ritual in place of personal relationship with Christ.

I'm new here also, and also portuguese. I don't speak the language, since I'm 4th generation portuguese. I was baptized in the Catholic church when i was an infant. When I was 25 I was saved. I admire you for your bravery. When I was saved, my Catholic family were appalled that I would turn my back on my Catholic faith. That was 15 years ago, they are more accepting now but back then it was difficult to be the only one who was 'different'. Thank you for sharing with us your testimony.

Back