Greet Everyone In The Name Of Our Lord Jesus. I Am So Honoured To Share The Word With Everyone.

Hi everyone,
I was born in Port Elizabeth, South Africa in 1953. I grew up in this town until 1992 when I relocated to Cape Town. I was raised in a poor family that was devoted in traditional and cultural activities. My father died when I was still 16 years old. our mother who had little schooling struggled to raise us until I finished high school in 1972. I had to go to work thereafter.
In 2004 I came to know Christ as my Lord and Savior in a local church. After I was baptized I joined a bible study in the church. In a year I was started serving as a deacon in my church. Then later became a home-cell leader. I then joined a pastoral team. Soon after I became an Elder.
I AM STILL STUDYING THE WORD EVEN TODAY.

Hi Sir, good to see you; God bless His Word to you; and you know, we never cease to learn from His Word, right?

Hi everyone,
I was born in Port Elizabeth, South Africa in 1953. I grew up in this town until 1992 when I relocated to Cape Town. I was raised in a poor family that was devoted in traditional and cultural activities. My father died when I was still 16 years old. our mother who had little schooling struggled to raise us until I finished high school in 1972. I had to go to work thereafter.
In 2004 I came to know Christ as my Lord and Savior in a local church. After I was baptized I joined a bible study in the church. In a year I was started serving as a deacon in my church. Then later became a home-cell leader. I then joined a pastoral team. Soon after I became an Elder.
I AM STILL STUDYING THE WORD EVEN TODAY.

Welcome to CFS. :D

Back