Greeters wanted

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Greeters wanted

CFS is looking for two Greeters to welcome new members to the Forum. This assignment will include welcoming our new registrants and to make them feel at home here at CFS. If you have a little time each day and are a friendly, caring person, please send a Private Message to anyone on the Moderator Team, indicating your interest and availability.

Thank you very much and God Bless.

Are there some guidelines as to what to say and not say? I would be willing to do it, as I do check in every day, but I don't know if I would qualify. Also, I am going to be leaving for Europe in a week for about two weeks. Willing to consider it, Bonnie

Friendly? Caring? This sounds like Dusty and Fluffy! Go for it, girls!:D:D:D

Hey .... I never come to this part of the forum.... Don't know why but now I see cause my friend , Whirlwind volunteered my services without asking my permission ..... He he :D:D:D:D. What a guy. I didn't know he did that .

By the way , Whirlwind how about you ? You also meet the criteria.

Anyways , I will send a pm to my son and tell him. Thanks Whirlwind.;););):p:p

Are there some guidelines as to what to say and not say? I would be willing to do it, as I do check in every day, but I don't know if I would qualify. Also, I am going to be leaving for Europe in a week for about two weeks. Willing to consider it, Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie. Will pm you about it in the evening (Australia time) :D. Sorry for the delay. Uni took too much of my spare time.

Dusty says she is raring to go on a greeter position!

I'd love to do it!
thtrampo.gif

Back