Greeting

Syalom 

Welcome again Delf,
SmileyGWGrey.gif
I am so glad you found this family here at CFS and it is thee very best forum out there. I know I have left more then I want to admit for none compare to what we have here. No I am not running for Fish Catcher of the year. Not here any way ! LOL

Kick off your shoes and get to know all of us here and share whats in your heart for Jesus is and always will Be Lord. Thank God !
Have a very wonderfully Blessed 2015 Delf
Jim

IMG_20150503_033721.JPG

Welcome again Delf,
View attachment 1684
I am so glad you found this family here at CFS and it is thee very best forum out there. I know I have left more then I want to admit for none compare to what we have here. No I am not running for Fish Catcher of the year. Not here any way ! LOL

Kick off your shoes and get to know all of us here and share whats in your heart for Jesus is and always will Be Lord. Thank God !
Jim

View attachment 1685
Loving the emoji with the bike.

Welcome again Delf,
View attachment 1684

Jim

View attachment 1685
Thank you again Jim, it's an honour to have this forum as my family in Christ.. I believe CFS is a blessed place to share and feel God's love and presence through all members and guests

Back