Greetings all

Greetings all

Hey how're you all? I am looking for somewhere nice to go without people constantly insulting my beliefs in that the Bible is fully true.

Hi Arenlor- while there is room for many various doctrine, styles and traditions in the body we all need to be centered on the Lordship of Jesus and the validity of His Word-
Amo 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
I think while you will find many "flavors" of Christianity here you should be able to flow quite nicely with them- what a wonderful thing the body of Christ is many members but one whole entity!

Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.

I know that, Romans 12:4-8, what I meant about getting insulted is that someone would ask for example if homosexuality was wrong, I'd tell them to read Lev 18:22 in their version of the Bible and they'd tell me that Lev no longer applied because of Jesus, when I don't see how that's true at all, and when I told them to quote me the two greatest commandments (Love God, and Love each other) they would tell me Jesus nullified them too... Jesus is HOW I know those are the two greatest.

Arenlor I have been on this forum long enough to know that sooner or later someone will say almost everything or anything:D but I am not in the least moved by it and will simply stick to God's Holy Word- I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hello Arenlror,

I am doing... Great! How about you? I think that we should all just learn to get along and stop insulting people for different faiths, sexs, and race... Or course that that's probobly not going to happen. :(

Back