Greetings all!

Greetings all!

Hello! I am brand new to this forum and wanted to say hello. I am a married father of three. I look forward to sharing and fellowshipping with as many of you as possible as time goes on. Primarily, I joined this forum because I wanted to be able to discuss the Christian marriage with those who have been married for some time and have been "through the storms" and are willing to share. Where I am at this moment is pretty stormy, but I know that the Lord is with me. Iron sharpens iron and I genuinely would like to be sharpened as well as do whatever I can to sharoen another! I look forward to making deposits as well as withdrawals from this site. We overcome by the blood of the Lamp and the words of our testimony and I am looking forward to sharing my testimony and hearing yours.

Blessings to all who read this and those who don't (that covers everybody!)

welcomiei.gif

Hello! I am brand new to this forum and wanted to say hello. I am a married father of three. I look forward to sharing and fellowshipping with as many of you as possible as time goes on. Primarily, I joined this forum because I wanted to be able to discuss the Christian marriage with those who have been married for some time and have been "through the storms" and are willing to share. Where I am at this moment is pretty stormy, but I know that the Lord is with me. Iron sharpens iron and I genuinely would like to be sharpened as well as do whatever I can to sharoen another! I look forward to making deposits as well as withdrawals from this site. We overcome by the blood of the Lamp and the words of our testimony and I am looking forward to sharing my testimony and hearing yours.

Blessings to all who read this and those who don't (that covers everybody!)

Well Hi there RLPP. Quite a name. Any how we sharpen each other here. Come on and join us in truth, testimony, laffter, tears, down home hospitality. I'm glad you found this site. Bout time you showed up. i been waitin a long time to meet you. So I just wanted to welcome you my friend
Welcome-43.gif

Brother Chili
dancinchili.jpg

Hello, RoaringLion!
Even though I'm not married at the moment, I hear that marriage isn't always sweet and easy. But yet, there can be some problems. The thing is this - you must work together with your wife and with God. Not against each other! "And the two became one" scripture always rings throughout my head when it involves marriage. The scripture doesn't say, "And the two becomes separate." In order to become ONE, you must work together.

Just keep relying on God through this time :)

Anyways, before you continue to post, please check out the following links when you have the time!

http://www.christianforumsite.com/new-members-welcome-area/announcements.html

~and~

http://www.christianforumsite.com/n...al-tips-new-members-christian-forum-site.html

Back