Greetings and Salutations

Hello everyone!

I was actually reffered to this site from another site I was on. What I was orininally looking for on a Christian site was fellowship. I did sort of get that, but the site had its own major problems. Of course, I understand that all sites will go through such issues, but what I'd LOVE to see is Christians uplifting one another instead of condemning. Warning each other of sin instead of condemnation or the "better than thou" (Pharisee) attitudes.

I truly believe that words are meaningless unless backed up by actions. From what I have seen and read in the Bible is that some things work by 2's, for example: Faith is dead if not done by works (letting God work through us, never by our own strength), Prayer and fasting, putting to death the carnal ways and live/walk by the Spirit.
There are 2 paths in life and is up to each and every one of us to decide which way we will go.

Anyway, thanks for having me. I certainly do hope to do some fellowshipping here. ^.^/

download.jpg

Greetings And Welcome To cfs Elysia
I totally get it and it's probably the same site I deleted from my bookmarks and Refuse to go back to. Ugggg lol

Kick off your shoes and make your self at home for this is a forum of peace and love and that's just the way it should be.

Looking forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Hello everyone!

I was actually reffered to this site from another site I was on. What I was orininally looking for on a Christian site was fellowship. I did sort of get that, but the site had its own major problems. Of course, I understand that all sites will go through such issues, but what I'd LOVE to see is Christians uplifting one another instead of condemning. Warning each other of sin instead of condemnation or the "better than thou" (Pharisee) attitudes.

I truly believe that words are meaningless unless backed up by actions. From what I have seen and read in the Bible is that some things work by 2's, for example: Faith is dead if not done by works (letting God work through us, never by our own strength), Prayer and fasting, putting to death the carnal ways and live/walk by the Spirit.
There are 2 paths in life and is up to each and every one of us to decide which way we will go.

Anyway, thanks for having me. I certainly do hope to do some fellowshipping here. ^.^/
god_bless_you.jpg

Welcome to Cfs! So glad you could join us. We are all about fellowshipping one with another and peacefully lifting each other up while discussing different topics.

So we look forward to your joining in and being a partaker of Christ's anointing and most Holy Word.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

I totally get it and it's probably the same site I deleted from my bookmarks and Refuse to go back to. Ugggg lol

Lol!! Yes, that made me laugh out loud :ROFLMAO:
I went back only to find a referal in my inbox and quite the same, will not be going back unless instructed to by God. The place I left is and should be treated as an outreach only. It pains and saddens me to the core that there are MANY who are lost or just refuse to hear/listen to God's word.

Thanks also for the links. I agree to everything stated, even the topics that are not to be discussed. It's certainly harder for us to seperate sin from sinner as Jesus/God has.

Thanks Cturtle :) I can't wait to start sharing His word and what He has taught me throughout my life!

Hi Elysia… Welcome to CFS! Glad you joined us. Most sites are like actual face-to-face situations in that you have to choose wisely who you have extended discussions with… and what you’re communicating about. Fortunately, both can be discerned rather quickly. Unfortunately, you can get pretty upset even in that short length of time. Looking forward to your input.

Hello everyone!

abs2welcome.png

200.webp

and welcome to the Forum Elysia! Indeed what we need is more of God's love and less condemnation, and I hope that is what you find on this here forum. Looking forward to hear your thoughts and to fellowship. May the Force Holy Spirit be with you, always. :coffee:

Hello everyone!

What a wonderful introduction! Hi Elysia, and welcome aboard! :)

Hello everyone!

God bless you, Elysia;

Welcome from your new friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. I feel Christian Forum Site is a church family that makes us feel welcomed, LOVED, and safe. I also feel there is a biblical discipline here in our threads and posts, for example, if I get corrected here it's for the building up for Christ instead of a bruised ego. Thank you, Jesus!

We all look forward to sharing Jesus with you, Elysia, and am blessed you join us.

God bless you and your family!

Back