Greetings Beloved Brothers and Sisters!

Hello Everyone!

New member here! First, giving honor to my Heavenly Father, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to all those called out and set apart, for such a time as this and for this occasion. Looking forward to meeting some of my new future Heavenly Neighbors here!

I'm so excited to be a part of the generation that I believe will witness the Return of the King!

What a day of rejoicing that will be!

Take care and God Bless!

Hello Everyone!

New member here! First, giving honor to my Heavenly Father, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to all those called out and set apart, for such a time as this and for this occasion. Looking forward to meeting some of my new future Heavenly Neighbors here!

I'm so excited to be a part of the generation that I believe will witness the Return of the King!

Take care and God Bless!
Welcome to CFS Brother Kev
I agree it is a most exciting time to be alive in Christ.

As you look around throughout the forum Please look through and familiarize your self with Forum Policies and Procedures and also familiarize your self with topics that we have had to ban from being talked about in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues please feel free to pm.a staff member and we will help out in any way we can.
Again Welcome
FCJ

Hello Everyone!

Take care and God Bless!

Welcome Brother Kev! So good to have you here! We look forward to your comments and input.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Hi Kev good to see you :) I been waiting for ya to come for a while now. I prayed and prayed and then there you were. .....................Just kiddin bro hehehe. Hey man welcome to CFS my brother from another mother. Got some good stuff goin on here and I hope you will stick around to find out :) God Bless you abundantly my friend

Hi Kev good to see you :) I been waiting for ya to come for a while now. I prayed and prayed and then there you were. .....................Just kiddin bro hehehe. Hey man welcome to CFS my brother from another mother. Got some good stuff goin on here and I hope you will stick around to find out :) God Bless you abundantly my friend

Thanks for the very warm welcome my friend!
Thank you all, looking forward to some great fellowship! God bless :)

na2mhNx.gif

Back