Greetings Everyone

Greetings Everyone

Hi, I'm Janet known here as EarthenVessel (2 Corinthians 4:7).

It took me a while to get here, but thank you to all who assisted me in finally getting logged in and I will update my profile as soon as I can.

I know a few of you as Being Conformed and I will allow to you to acknowlege me if you so choose.

I do not have internet access at home and my internet time at the library is limited so I do hope to read and fellowship and make new friends with my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Oh, I'm not real good at writing about myself so feel free to ask questions if you will.

:jesus-cross:

Hi, Janet - Welcome to CFS and we are glad that you are here. Please feel free to interact with other members and as you have time, please read the Forum Regulations which can be found at the top of any main posting page. :)

Blessings to you.

Hi, Janet - Welcome to CFS and we are glad that you are here. Please feel free to interact with other members and as you have time, please read the Forum Regulations which can be found at the top of any main posting page. :)

Blessings to you.

Thank you for the warm welcome and I will read those regulations (I promise)

I still am unable to update my profile.

Janet;

It is very nice to have you here with us.
Welcome. :groupray:

You may be able to edit the design and styling of your public profile page (if this is enabled by the board administrator) via the 'Customize Profile' section within the User CP. You can adjust the color scheme, fonts, borders and layout of elements on the page.
MORE INFO...
http://www.christianforumsite.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_public_profile

There may be a slight delay in that. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I will contact our moderators and see what we can do for you.

Enjoy, and feel free to look around and share your thoughts. You will find this to be a very friendly and welcoming place to visit. :)

Hi Janet ,

Welcome and I think you are a friend of Greg so he can show you the way around here .

I also believe you need to post so many posts before all is activated .. I am not sure how many ( I think 15) . But that will activate your private messaging as well .

Take time to navigate around , make friends , read the forum rules and we welcome your input . God Bless .

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Hello again Janet! :)

We did a little checking.

There are two things I would like you to be aware of.
First, if you went in to edit your profile, and the boxes where you enter your information were all empty, you can work around this issue by scrolling over to the right, and you will see where to input your personal information.

This is a technical situation and our staff is working on the correction.

If however, everything looks "normal" but you are unable to access a few features, that is because you will need to make 15 posts before all of the sections are activated.
(Our little way of getting the "shy people" to open up in the forums. [kidding] :)

Anyway, I hope this was helpful and I do pray that you find yourself right at home here. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to contact any of our helpers, or moderators.

God Bless you.

CSchultz

Thank you again for more warm welcomes and help. Yes, my profile info is blank and I couldn't see where to edit it and yes I am a friend of Gregs.:)

Yes, my profile info is blank and I couldn't see where to edit it

Okay. :cool:

Yes, when you open that "Edit Profile" page...
On the bottom of the page is a tab that you can click and drag to the right.

The boxes to input your information are in the middle of the very wide page.

Back