Greetings From Nz

I am a kiwi from New Zealand. I presume non-Americans are allowed here? Not sure how to get to know people so I thought I should post here first. I am a Christian for over 40 years.

Blessings.

Think you for the welcome. I had a brief look around the forum. Looks like there are some interesting discussions.

BTW: I come here via Tapatalk. For some reason that causes some people offence but it really is alot easier to access forums via my mobile when im on the go.

Anyway, hope we can get to know each other better.

Blessings

I am a kiwi from New Zealand. I presume non-Americans are allowed here? Not sure how to get to know people so I thought I should post here first. I am a Christian for over 40 years.

Blessings.
Hey there hi.. I have applied to the university of Auckland and waiting for my results... Hope to come there.. And meet you in person :)

Hey there hi.. I have applied to the university of Auckland and waiting for my results... Hope to come there.. And meet you in person :)

Oh wow :D

Actually I am in Waihi. Much happening in the church scene in Auckland?

The church I go to in Waihi is a small church, almost disappeared from lack of numbers, but the Holy Spirit has been at work there lately. Even some physical healings.

Hello and welcome! Kiwi here too...Lived in Auckland for a bit and finished up my studies there too :)

Make yourself at home and glad to have you aboard CFS!!

God Bless

Back