Greetings from the Mississippi delta!

Greetings from the Mississippi delta!

Greetings from the Mississippi delta!! My name is Linda and I live in the great state of Mississippi--in the heart of the delta. It's great to be here and I am looking forward to sharing fellowship on this forum board. I am an Independent Fundamental Baptist and I love the Lord!

God bless

Hi LindaR, I am your nieghbor to the west in Louisiana- welcome sister I hope you have as much fun here as I do!

Thank you all for the welcome!!:) I guess you could call me a born again Jewish Fundamental Baptist---have never been called that before.

God bless

Hi Linda!
The first person to really witness to me was a Jesus believing Jew! It was hot on the heels of loosing a long time friend over this. She just stopped calling and coming by!:( I wasn't raised in church. My only knowledge was of the Father and the Son. I thought everyone believed in Jesus!:confused: All our Junior High and High School years I learned alot about Jewish customs. I had non to share of my own.
Patty

Hi Linda!
The first person to really witness to me was a Jesus believing Jew! It was hot on the heels of loosing a long time friend over this. She just stopped calling and coming by!:( I wasn't raised in church. My only knowledge was of the Father and the Son. I thought everyone believed in Jesus!:confused: All our Junior High and High School years I learned alot about Jewish customs. I had non to share of my own.
Patty
Hi Patty!
My husband was saved when he was in prison (he was convicted of a crime he didn't commit--later was found out that his own brother was guilty)through the witness of a Jewish believer. This guy was a prison chaplain. I was saved through the witness of a Gentile lady who had a tremendous knowledge of Judaism. I thought all Gentiles were Christians because they went to church. I asked Mrs. Miller (the lady who led me to the Lord) why all these Gentiles (Christians in my mind) went to church if they weren't Christians--she told me "they are warming the pews"--I responded--"What an interesting concept!" That was my first introduction to "pew warming" !:D

Back