Greetings from the UK

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Hello all.
Glad to be a part of a peace loving community.
I hope to learn here about what it means to Live Gods Love and grow in the process.
I grew up with no spiritual guidance and feel lost, hence my user name and rather sad self portrait!
But, I have hopeless amounts of faith right now. Christianity seems to be calling me in and I just can't say no!
I tried Buddhism for a while but I just wasn't getting it. No offence to the Buddhists! They are lovely people.

Blessings in light and Love
Via

Welcome to cfs! Glad to have you here. Cfs is a great place filled with many great members, with lots of good guidance.

When you get the opportunity please head over and review the rules so as to make your time here very enjoyable.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm any staff member who will be more than happy to help you in any way.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Hello all.
Glad to be a part of a peace loving community.
I hope to learn here about what it means to Live Gods Love and grow in the process.
I grew up with no spiritual guidance and feel lost, hence my user name and rather sad self portrait!
But, I have hopeless amounts of faith right now. Christianity seems to be calling me in and I just can't say no!
I tried Buddhism for a while but I just wasn't getting it. No offence to the Buddhists! They are lovely people.

Blessings in light and Love
Via

Well a big friendly Welcome Via dolarossa, to our humble family here at CFS.

We are blessed having you here and I am looking to the day (soon) that your image of your self won't be the sad self portrait that you have mentioned.

See God Will get you to see your self as He sees you and in fact you truly are. Don't sell yourself short here, you are truly Loved and favored of the Lord. You will see.

So welcome again and if you have any questions or issues please feel free to pm a staff member and we will help out in any way we can.

Blessings
FCJ

Welcome to the site.
These forums are going to be beneficial to you I'm sure. This is a peaceful and friendly community so I have no doubt that you will fit right in.
I hope to see you around soon. :)

P.S. I'm from the UK too. ;)

howdy.gif

Back