Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus!!!

Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus!!!

Greetings brothers and sisters! I am new here also but actually received an invitation in my email inbox or may not have ever known about this site! I pray the Lord's blessings over this site with the hope that it will reach many for His name's sake and His glory! God bless you guys!

Hello kindsfater 8) ,

Welcome to CFS. Enjoy your stay here. please invite your friends too.

pm me if you need help.

God bless :)

welcome fellow cousin. I am a Muslim and if you like to debate then please do so :-D

Welcome kindsfater! I spent a lot of time in Arkansas last year. First to go to a worship conference in Rogers then a few weeks later to help out with hurricane Katrina outreach.

What part are you from? We are going back to Arkansas in August. We really like it there.

PastorKristin said:
What part are you from? We are going back to Arkansas in August. We really like it there.

Central Arkansas, PastorKristin! Yes, you were in the Northern part of the state...it's very lovely there indeed! I am about 3 hours from Rogers! God bless you!

We went all the way through Arkansas when we went down to New Orleans to help out but it was dark during some of our travel time so I didn't really see the whole state. :) Who knows I may have been close to your area.

Welcome

Kindsfater,

Welcome to the Christian Forum Site. If you have children at home I invite you to join us in the Family and Parenting site!

God bless,

Back