Greetings In The Name Of Jesus Christ

Not quite what I had meant, because most religious people are not able to surrender from their religious works because of their pride in all that they have done. Their identity is wrapped up in their religious zeal that the idea of surrendering & ceasing to do them for obtaining salvation is "mind-boggling" to them so in spite of the vanity and the lack of assurances from which they had to believe, many don't come to that form of repentance by believing in Him in order to be saved.

Believers that get hoodwinked into working for their salvation are still saved whethor they realize it or not because of His promise for believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God raised Him from the dead, but they are labouring in unbelief, and thus building on that foundation of works that deny Him as having saved them as well as able to be their Good Shepherd in helping them to live as His from which it was written that the just shall live by faith in the Son of God & all His promises to us.

But even if a hoodwinked saved believer are labouring in unbelief in doing works to help obtain their salvation, they can go before that throne of grace and ask for wisdom & discernment in knowing the truth that the works of catholicism are not necessary for salvation because Jesus really is the Saviour after all for simply believing in Him & as a result, they are saved.

That is why Jesus Christ "IS' the Good News for man: not a "possible" Good News, but "IS" and why we can testify of Jesus as our Saviour because we are saved. He is able to keep on forgiving "saved" believers without the Mass. 1 John 1:9

Oh, I see what you mean. Thanks for repeating it.

Greetings, brothers & sisters!!!

Here's hoping the Lord shall lead me into loving Him by feeding His sheep.

Check everything shared by anyone including me with the Lord Jesus Christ as He is your Good Shepherd.

Here's hoping that God is peradventuring in these latter days when faith is hard to find & His disciples are few.

I do declare how much I need Him as my Good Shepherd in being my Friend in having made me and keeping me as His friend by continuing in His words in laying aside every weight & sin by faith in the Son of God & His help.

May we continue to grow in the knowledge of Him so that our love may abound more & more as we run that race by looking to the author & finisher of our faith as we bear His reproach in the world by His grace & by His help.

Hello, my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour^^

I'm new here, from Norway, pleased to meet you all!

In my strive to follow my Lord, I always try to help others any way I can, and I try to find people who are in need of a helping hand. I'm studying to become a librarian and working for a Christian charity organization on the side. I'm also fond of monastaries, where I can find peace to be with my Lord and find it easier to find peace within my soul. I've been on a Pilgrimage to a monastary in Sweden, and hope to one day be able to go to Jerusalem and Betlehem.

Hope to get to know many people here^^

In my strive to follow my Lord, I always try to help others any way I can, and I try to find people who are in need of a helping hand. I'm studying to become a librarian and working for a Christian charity organization on the side. I'm also fond of monastaries, where I can find peace to be with my Lord and find it easier to find peace within my soul. I've been on a Pilgrimage to a monastary in Sweden, and hope to one day be able to go to Jerusalem and Betlehem.

Librarians are my favorite people. Good luck with your studies.

Hello brother! I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ as well.

Pleased to meet you as well.

In my strive to follow my Lord, I always try to help others any way I can, and I try to find people who are in need of a helping hand.

Trust Jesus to help you to be good and to do good; and you may find yourself resting in Him in peace.

I'm studying to become a librarian and working for a Christian charity organization on the side.

Sounds like a nice quiet life to give God the Father thanksgiving for in Jesus's name.

I'm also fond of monastaries, where I can find peace to be with my Lord and find it easier to find peace within my soul.

I understand the benefit of getting away from it all as some go on vacations and resorts and spas, but I hope you know that Jesus is with you always so that even in the midst of the storms in your life, you can find peace in Him.

I've been on a Pilgrimage to a monastary in Sweden, and hope to one day be able to go to Jerusalem and Betlehem.

I do not know what is involved in a Pilgrimage to a monastery in Sweden. Please feel free to share. Sounds interesting.

God be willing, you shall.

Greetings, brothers & sisters!!!

Here's hoping the Lord shall lead me into loving Him by feeding His sheep.

Check everything shared by anyone including me with the Lord Jesus Christ as He is your Good Shepherd.

Here's hoping that God is peradventuring in these latter days when faith is hard to find & His disciples are few.

I do declare how much I need Him as my Good Shepherd in being my Friend in having made me and keeping me as His friend by continuing in His words in laying aside every weight & sin by faith in the Son of God & His help.

May we continue to grow in the knowledge of Him so that our love may abound more & more as we run that race by looking to the author & finisher of our faith as we bear His reproach in the world by His grace & by His help.

Hello TaslkJesus and welcome to CFS, a lot of good Christians here on the forum, I'm sure you'll have some good fellowship...

Back