Greetings in the Name of Jesus

H

HolyGround

I can see why you love this forum :) definitely a great place to encourage and edify others in His Word. I'm not associated with other Christian forums but I'm definitely content here :D
There's no doubt about it - the members here are the kindest I have ever met on an online community.
Other forums have staff members that are supercilious and rude members, that's why I joined here and I wish I did a long time ago. ;)

Reactions: Cturtle and Melizza
Aug 14, 2016
God’s Land
There's no doubt about it - the members here are the kindest I have ever met on an online community.
Other forums have staff members that are supercilious and rude members, that's why I joined here and I wish I did a long time ago. ;)
I was going to say the same about the staff members here - they're absolutely delightful and truthful, which makes my experience here much easier :)

Fish Catcher Jim

Inactive
Feb 7, 2015
I was going to say the same about the staff members here - they're absolutely delightful and truthful, which makes my experience here much easier :)
We try hard to do so but in all truth it comes down to the members and their hearts as well such as the both of you. So thank you for making our time here at CFS a joyful time.
Blessings
FCJ

Reactions: Melizza and Cturtle
H

HolyGround

I couldn't agree more; they are a fabulous bunch who help and not preach which is refreshing. :)

Reactions: Melizza
Aug 14, 2016
God’s Land
I couldn't agree more; they are a fabulous bunch who help and not preach which is refreshing. :)
Definitely so, also a bunch who are very truthful.

I think one of the things what stirs people away from their walk are the handful who preach them away...it's disheartening and discouraging but I also think that it comes down to discerning from The Holy Spirit the difference between truth in Love and being Hot headed lol. JMO :)

Reactions: HolyGround
H

HolyGround

Definitely so, also a bunch who are very truthful.

I think one of the things what stirs people away from their walk are the handful who preach them away...it's disheartening and discouraging but I also think that it comes down to discerning from The Holy Spirit the difference between truth in Love and being Hot headed lol. JMO :)
I agree. ;)

Reactions: Melizza