Greetings to all

Greetings to all

Hi I'm Doyne R. and most folks who know me either call me Brother don or Preacher.
Just a couple of answers in advance:
Yes I am an ordained evangelist pastor. My official title is director of evangelism at Mt Ararat MB Church in Trezevant, Tn.
(I do not care for titles at all but I love to be called the name "preacher" LOL)

I am not a final authority of the word of God.
I am charismatic but I am ordained by a Missionary Baptist church. The Pastor prayed for God to send him help when he got slain in the spirit and began to feel the wind of change in his church.
The word that may best describe me could be fundementalist.

I preach the Kingdom of God.
1. God is God and the ONLY God but we must first believe and trust him completely. He is real. I sometimes say "He is therefore I am."
2. Jesus the Christ is the only Christ and he pays the full price for us to be reunited in close fellowship with God our Father. (God is Papa, Father to me now)
3. Christ allows us to assume our proper place within the Kingdom of God.
We have become Adopted sons of the living God, and joint heirs with Christ our King....The King of Kings. I therefore am a prince in the kingdom of God and am training up to be a king one day.
4. without the guidance and comfort of the Holy Spirit I would fail and could not hold on. (Yes I do believe solidly that the Holy spirit resides within me.) With Gods help I am a light in a world filled with darkness and the Ambassador of Gods Kingdom. Built on a solid foundation my faith is un wavering and withstands all storms.
5.I work on the sin inside of me and do not focus on anyone elses sin but rather I am a light seeker. I will not seek sin and darkness I can see that with out even being saved. I am to be the Church not just go to church. I try my best to lead by example and walk as closely as possible in the Spirit as it is explained in Galatians Ch 5.
6. I preach like this:
Get God in the right place,.. first in your heart, mind, body and soul, and you are in the right place. Now get saved by believing the Word.... Jesus (John 5:24). Now go and fellowship anywhere you feel loved and get strengthened whether it be Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian, Pentecostal, non-denominational or any Christ believing fellowship. There is One God, one Christ one true Church and one Kingdom of God. So be the Church don't just go to church. :)
Do everything you can to please your dear loving father God including titheing, getting Baptised and all the other acts of obedience you can.
Above all else pray for revival......:groupray:

Scripture of importance to me: (KJV)

Joh:5:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

M't:4:16: The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
M't:5:14: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
M't:5:15: Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
M't:5:16: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
M't:6:22: The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
M't:6:23: But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

I will not argue the word of God. I will bear my witness and then my hands are clean you may believe what you choose to believe.
I explain it like this:
What I believe does not really matter to you and what you believe does not really matter to me. What you believe is what matters between you and God. What I believe matters only between me and God.
I cannot save you. You cannot save me. Christ alone has that job and he does it so well.......:shepherd:

God Bless you all. I love you even though I don't know you personally because my dear sweet Father love you so very much.!:smile_anim: :jesus-cross:

:israel: hi preacher...:p

Welcome to CFS...we are a wonderful mixed pot of brothers and sisters in the Lord. We are glad to have you with us.

:groupray:

Hi Least

Sorry but I was once excommunicated from my local Baptist church (i was 14 years old)

I am NOT Baptist Sorry. I am non-denominational and inter-denominational at the same time LOL

I am definitely not a fan of denominational doctrine or anything else that trys to separate and divide Gods Church.

Just be the Church. Isn't that enough?

(Thanks for the thought though)

Hey worrshiper
Thanks

1115322xxxjykcplv.gif

Welcome to CFS, Preacher. I've served in every capacity in churches during my 45 years as a child of God except that of pastor. My main ministry has always been in singing and leading the singing.

Hi preacher!! Nice intro. Welcome my brother from another mother from Tennesse:cool: TY Lord 4 another 1 :groupray:

Chili out.

Welcome Brother Don

Hi Least

Sorry but I was once excommunicated from my local Baptist church (i was 14 years old)

I am NOT Baptist Sorry. I am non-denominational and inter-denominational at the same time LOL

I am definitely not a fan of denominational doctrine or anything else that trys to separate and divide Gods Church.

Just be the Church. Isn't that enough?

(Thanks for the thought though)

Hey worrshiper
Thanks

"And we will never be that shining city on a hill, until we truly are a diverse city."

I'm the same 'denomination' as you. "None of 'em and most of 'em" :D

Back