Greetings To My Kinsmen

Hi,

I'm new on this forum and thought it would be good to introduce myself. I am a whole bible believer, understanding that my salvation is through the blood of Yahshua Christ, my King and Savior. I understand that my ancestors have suffered many trials and much persecution in Jesus' name. From current times where it is now illegal to display Gods eternal law in our public places, to the Inquisitions, all the way back to the days of Herod. He had every child under the age of 3 slaughtered because He feared the prophecy and the power of our coming Lord. I pray that we NEVER see a day like those again, when man can legally kill children for no other reason than a selfish one.

I am here for genuine fellowship, study, debate if necessary, and just plain kinship. I know there will be those here that can't ever agree on a subject, and that is fine, all I ask is that our main source be the Word of God, and not the erroneous doctrines of man that plague us in this latter era. When Jesus said in Luke 8:10 " Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand." I believe Him! There are many people in the world today who only understand scripture from their own understanding, while Jesus gives others 'eyes to see and ears to hear'...so then, do you accept the Words of Jesus?

It is my sincere wish that those of you here that aren't ashamed of our God, and aren't afraid to speak the truth, despite what others think about it, then join me so that we may share in the love and grace of the One True God of Israel!

Yah bless,

S.

welcomefriend.jpg

Back