Greetings!

Greetings!

Hello everyone.

Im a recently saved 32 year man, im married (2 years but have been with my wife 12 in total and rarely spent a day apart) we have an 18 month old Daughter Jessica who is just a constant joy (i could have put other things there also ;) )

I always thought of myself as a Christian all my life, but i really didnt know what it was to be 'saved' or to really know the lord, when i look back i can see he was always there for me waiting patiently (does that make sense?) but i was so wrapped up in living how i wanted and believing what i wanted.

So it was in the last few months i came before the lord with a humble heart and if im honest a completely broken spirit, i asked him to forgive me and to save me and it seemed from that moment he has really began working in my life and changing me for the better.

What i really wanted recently was to make Christian friends, apart from my wife who is only really starting out with the Lord and to be honest keeps it very personal to herself, i dont actually have any Christian friends, that doesnt stop me sharing Gods Glory with them and teaching them all that im learning!

Anyway i looked over a few other places but this one appealed more so because its a Christian only forum and that is exactly what i was looking for.

As for when i was saved, all i can say was it was recently...within the last 3 or 4 months, i wrote the date in the back of one of my Bibles with my highlighter pen, all the verses ive highlighted no problem, but the date has dissapeared, im not kidding but i had to mention it...I felt it was the lords way of telling me i either had the date wrong (thats another story) or i dunno, it was something i dont need to remember for some reason.

Well, thanks for reading i look forward to posting here and getting to know you and growing in the spirit of Jesus Christ together.

God Bless :jesus-cross:

Hi DV-VX and welcome to CFS. It is great to have you here and I look forward to reading your posts. Many blessings in Christ, your brother Larry.

welcome2520smiley2520twinks.gif

Back