Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

Hello everyone. My name is Cindy, registered a little bit ago, but have been mainly reading and familiarizing myself with the site. In an nutshell, I'm a Southern housewife, seeking answers to questions about my own spirituality. I was also looking for a place where I could discuss and share ideas with my fellow Christian brothers and sisters, without the fear of being ridiculed.

It can be a little intimidating joining a new community, but so far, everyone seems really nice and helpful. I've really been enjoying the good reads!

Welcome Cindy!!

I was also looking for a place where I could discuss and share ideas with my fellow Christian brothers and sisters, without the fear of being ridiculed.

This would be the place for that. I think you will find nothing short of respect here.

Personally, I would rather be with these folks here, than with the finest people in the world.

Er,... Uh,.... Well,.... You know what I mean. :D

welcomeflower.jpg

rejoice-1.jpg

Pic compliments of Fluffy>>>:D

Welcome Sunflower1984. I love sunflowers too; live in the Northeastern States and see a few. This is a very friendly, christian place. We are glad that you joined us. May the Lord answer your questions and may You find Him when you seek Him with all your heart...He promised!
Jeremiah 29:12-14 (KJV):heart:

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD:

:israel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back