Greetings.

Greetings.

Hello everyone. I don't really know what to say here... I'm no good at introductions. I'm more used to, just going with the flow I guess. So hello. How are we all this morning?

Thanks for the warm greeting. : )
Thank you very much for the link. I read everything In that link the other day but thank you very much. I will go over It again. It's always fun. : )
Oh, one question. I tried to view my profile and It says that I can't access It. I also tried clicking on my avatar and the same thing happened. This forum looks so nice and refreshing. Definitely not the layout that I'm used to.

Edit:
Oh, one more question. How do I become a full member? On the side of my screen It says partial member. Thanks for all the help.

Edit:
Oh, the survival tips thing Is a link as well and not just a message. Thanks. I will take a look. I didn't know It was a link. Thanks.

Thanks for the warm greeting. : )
Thank you very much for the link. I read everything In that link the other day but thank you very much. I will go over It again. It's always fun. : )
Oh, one question. I tried to view my profile and It says that I can't access It. I also tried clicking on my avatar and the same thing happened. This forum looks so nice and refreshing. Definitely not the layout that I'm used to.

Blessings, the more you post, the more the forum opens up to you. That goes for your profile too. I believe it is the 6th or 7th post, you will be able to access your profile. Then you will be able to use the private message feature as well.

Edit:
Oh, one more question. How do I become a full member? On the side of my screen It says partial member. Thanks for all the help.

After your 6th post, your Partial member status will change to full member

Edit:
Oh, the survival tips thing Is a link as well and not just a message. Thanks. I will take a look. I didn't know It was a link. Thanks.

God bless,

Godbe4me

welcome53.jpg

Hello Phil

Welcome. I am listening to that video you posted on your profile. I heard about it from someone else just yesterday.

Back