Greetings!

hello-bunny_DRRgif.gif
Just a few words of introduction. I am a born again follower of Christ looking for Christian fellowship and sharing in God's Word with others.

I am 56, married with 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren. I have been disabled since 2006. I volunteer 3 days a week at our local pregnancy pregnancy clinic.

I love God and my family and hope to meet more brothers and sisters in Christ here at CFS.

A warm welcome to CFS!

I know another moderator has already posted the welcome links for you to look at; I will not bore you by posting them again.
I'm sure you will enjoy your time here, however should you have any question, please do not hesitate to PM (personal message) any staff member.

hello-bunny_DRRgif.gif
Just a few words of introduction. I am a born again follower of Christ looking for Christian fellowship and sharing in God's Word with others.

I am 56, married with 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren. I have been disabled since 2006. I volunteer 3 days a week at our local pregnancy pregnancy clinic.

I love God and my family and hope to meet more brothers and sisters in Christ here at CFS.

Welcome forgiven child,
Is that not awesomeor what, I mean God forgiving us of ALL our sins and tresspasses and remembers them NO MORE. Amen .
I am looking forward to the fellowship with you and getting to you you as well. The staff here is always prepared to help and they will too !!
Blessings
Jim

Back