Greetings

Hello! I am bad at these so bear with me (I made a pun ya.....nervous) Not much can be said about me. I was, possibly still am a Sinner. But God came to me, not only in my dreams but in my day to day life. I started seeing and feeling him more and it is hard to explain and I know I sound weird but. God wanted me to stop, so now I am on the path to spread his word. The word of God, the Love oF Jesus....As you know by now my grammar is horrid and I at first thought God made a mistake if he wants me to type his word, then I remembered that moses was bad at talking and God said who was it that made mans mouth. So yeh thats all for now.

Welcome to CFS.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any staff member who would be happy to help.

Hello! I am bad at these so bear with me (I made a pun ya.....nervous) Not much can be said about me. I was, possibly still am a Sinner. But God came to me, not only in my dreams but in my day to day life. I started seeing and feeling him more and it is hard to explain and I know I sound weird but. God wanted me to stop, so now I am on the path to spread his word. The word of God, the Love oF Jesus....As you know by now my grammar is horrid and I at first thought God made a mistake if he wants me to type his word, then I remembered that moses was bad at talking and God said who was it that made mans mouth. So yeh thats all for now.

Welcome brother bear! Your grammar is good, and as you said...God called you and He will do the work through you. He will give you all the tools you need to complete what He desires and also bless you for your obedience!
Thanks for the giggle at the lun you made! :)

Grace and peace to you in abundance!

Back