Greetings

Hi there. The name is André. I was bred, born and raised in Gauteng, South Africa and am looking forward to learning more from the people on this forum and discussing everyday issues that Christians face in this day and age.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

Hi there. The name is André. I was bred, born and raised in Gauteng, South Africa and am looking forward to learning more from the people on this forum and discussing everyday issues that Christians face in this day and age.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
abs2welcome.png

Welcome to CFS Andre Smit
Romans 12:2 is a scripture that I hold close to me and am finding more and more struggling Christians seem to not give this scripture any merit or have some strange perverted idea of what it means.
They blame God for their struggles. Sad!!

I am Looking forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

SouthAfrica.jpg
Welcome sir to our church family, here at cfs. We are blessed that you could join us.
Romans 12:2 is a verse Jim and I strive to live our lives by and so blessed that it is something that sparks your interest, for without renewing the mind with the Word, one cannot live a successful Godly life, because one will not know/remember correctly what God's ways are. Eventually they get perverted by the world's ways.

Gods Blessings of grace and peace be to you and yours in abundance!

Welcome Andre. You and I may well share a Dutch heritage. I am first generation Canadian - my mother and grandparents immigrated to Canada from Holland in the 1950's. I speak Dutch, but not Afrikaans, but It is a language that I find intriguing and I understand it enough to get into trouble in the market place (LOL). So nice to meet you. I look forward to sharing fellowship with you.

Blessings to you.

Egraine

Hello and welcome to CFS.

See you around the forums!

Blessings

Back