grit here

grit here

Thanks for letting me post before I signed on. I found it very encouraging and welcoming, and one of the few Christian sites I've found allowing for such. I'm a life-long Southern Christian of the Reformed persuasion, a conservative Presbyterian and Calvinist. I'm happy to have found you, and I'll try not to be too much of a stranger among you.

welcom14.gif

:welcome::welcome::welcome:to CFS Grit. We are happy that you found us and joined. We look forward to hearing from you.

Please take a moment and review the links below

We also have ministry "Social Groups" that are available for you to join. At your leisure, view the link below and may God direct your decision.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Thanks, IHL and gb4m. :huggles: I'm still poking around the site a bit, but I'm a regular to such things so I'm sure to find my way through most of the hoops eventually. :dance:

Greetings from one southerner to another!

We're so happy you found our forum and we look forward to getting to know you and to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri

welwtbaby.gif

Welcome grit. You will enjoy this place and the people. Has to be the best Christian forum on the net. Don't be a stranger. Just jump on in, get the feet wet and have a grand time. BBQ starts at 6pm. :smiley10:

Back