Grow

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.

For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.”

James 1:2-4

“Roots grow deep when the winds are strong.

Deep roots make for stronger lives.”

Chuck Swindoll
Naturally God Speaks

1573213093378.png

“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy.

For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.

So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.”

Chuck Swindoll
Naturally God Speaks

View attachment 4354

Agreed!

Is there something else you are trying to say to us????

If your roots are shallow you need lots of people around you so as not to blow over. Or a stake, or protetion for the first couple of years so you can get established.

Think of the prairies that were full of grasses, they had very deep roots and the wind blows through them cos they can bend there arent many trees on those plains. If you tried to plant trees there you wouldnt have much success unless you planted heaps together and planted some nurse shrubs to protect them.

Chuck Swindoll
Naturally God Speaks

View attachment 4354

Dear brothers and sisters;

Back in the early 80s when my brother and sister in law were stationed at Luke Air Force Base, Peoria, AZ, my two year old nephew got stuck in a cactus plant in the front yard of their house. His Dad pulled him out, carefully, while pulling thorn by thorn from his arms and legs.

Today my nephew is 40 and his family live in Surprise and his dad and mom live close in Goodyear. My brother, sister in law and their son have a great relationship today.

At that time our whole family was very concerned, but in James, he teaches us that when challenges come our way, God is always with us but can use these situations for His glory to profit, bless or grow our relationships as we walk daily with Him.

God bless you all and your families.

Thank you for sharing about your personal, family relationship's
as a way to illustrate the point of this verse and quote.
Blessings!
By the way, I live in Tucson.

Dear brothers and sisters;

Back in the early 80s when my brother and sister in law were stationed at Luke Air Force Base, Peoria, AZ, my two year old nephew got stuck in a cactus plant in the front yard of their house. His Dad pulled him out, carefully, while pulling thorn by thorn from his arms and legs.

Today my nephew is 40 and his family live in Surprise and his dad and mom live close in Goodyear. My brother, sister in law and their son have a great relationship today.

At that time our whole family was very concerned, but in James, he teaches us that when challenges come our way, God is always with us but can use these situations for His glory to profit, bless or grow our relationships as we walk daily with Him.

God bless you all and your families.

Agreed and in Hebrews 12:1 we see this encouragement...……..
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,"

Life is a race and We must RUN THE RACE to win!!!!

The ONLY way to do that is to follow the Lord Jesus Christ.

Back