Growing Closer to God

Growing Closer to God

In these past few months I have grown closer to God. As you all know, divorce (especially for a young child) is very heart-wrenching experience, and it has shown it's brutality.

But, in the midst of all the chaos and discord, I have realized who is taking care of me, my family, and the animals that are in our care.

And His name is God.

God has always been there for me, and I realize how important and precious that connection between me and Him is. That connection is the vine, and I am the flower. Sometimes, I need nurturing and watering to open up, and when I too, people are blown away.

That flower is also the personification of His love for me. In these perlious times, when the country is in recession, God has laid His generous blessings on us. We are not struggling, and I am giving the glory to God.

God has shown that even in the worst of times, He is always there for you. He is your protector, your shield, your sword, and your armour. I have finally put on my full armour of God and I am happy. I am joyous. I am able to smile and not feel like it's cheesy. It is a true, genuine smile.

Thank you Father; you are truly the Lord of lords.

Near*

Dear near.... That touched my heart. That is so precious and I am so happy that you are finding peace in the middle of your storm. He will carry you through and some day you will look back and see His provision and be a living testimony to some one else going through your situation.

I am so proud of you my dear and am praying for you. Remain strong in the Lord and He will strengthen you and others will want to know the hows and whys of your strength. Bless you Sweetheart.:groupray::groupray:

Chin up Near- be strong in the Lord and the power of His might.:)

Back