Had Sex Feel So Horrible =/

I'd drop her. She sounds like a slut who is just trying to enjoy her casual sex... No offense. Men pressure women into having sex and women make men feel guilty and then put them into a position where it's nearly impossible to say no. She doesn't respect you because you keep saying no and she won't take that as an answer.
Honestly I agree with you bro I just sent another heart felt apology basically explaining what everyone kinda summed up in this thread and still no response. Im pretty confident now shes bouncing out because she knows for certain we won't be having sex again.

I'd drop her. She sounds like a slut who is just trying to enjoy her casual sex... No offense. Men pressure women into having sex and women make men feel guilty and then put them into a position where it's nearly impossible to say no. She doesn't respect you because you keep saying no and she won't take that as an answer.

I didn't want to say it, because it's really hard to judge a situation over the internet. but… What we do know is that he met her at a club, and she took her clothes off without asking…. I don't know if she is or is not a slut, but I am seeing floozy symptoms.

I didn't want to say it, because it's really hard to judge a situation over the internet. but… What we do know is that he met her at a club, and she took her clothes off without asking…. I don't know if she is or is not a slut, but I am seeing floozy symptoms.
Yea met her at the club but the thing was she was sober and said she only came because her friends needed a Designated driver. Thought she was lying at first but every time I walked by she was sitting down looking very bored and she was sober too so I said why not she seems cool. Had no idea it would turn out like this. The face she made last night when I told her thats the last time I come over was shocking. She immediately went from her normal bubbly/smiling self to a stone face. Tried telling her we can still go out to the city and do fun stuff. I just now told her she shouldnt base relationships off sex and no response. Guess she wasn't who I thought she was. Not that im some angel myself but the first night she was talking about Jesus and helping people out and even told me sex before marriage was sinful and I was surprised. Than she did a complete 180 when I tried to fix this problem.

She knew what she was doing, for sure, but you put yourself in the situation... you should not have gone to her apartment. You should get an STD test. This doesn't sound like the first time she has done such a thing.

I use to DJ at a club/bar. I always told myself I would never date any girl in the club, and I never did. Not judging people in the club, but it was always the same type of people that liked to go, which was not folks that were concerned about Godly things.

Yea met her at the club but the thing was she was sober and said she only came because her friends needed a Designated driver. Thought she was lying at first but every time I walked by she was sitting down looking very bored and she was sober too so I said why not she seems cool. Had no idea it would turn out like this. The face she made last night when I told her thats the last time I come over was shocking. She immediately went from her normal bubbly/smiling self to a stone face. Tried telling her we can still go out to the city and do fun stuff. I just now told her she shouldnt base relationships off sex and no response. Guess she wasn't who I thought she was. Not that im some angel myself but the first night she was talking about Jesus and helping people out and even told me sex before marriage was sinful and I was surprised. Than she did a complete 180 when I tried to fix this problem.
What made you want to work at a club as a Christian? Just curious..

What made you want to work at a club as a Christian? Just curious..
Well I got laid off my normal security guard job last year and it really screwed me up financially .... unemployment was not giving out $$ anymore as well so I had to get a job asap. Applied for hundreds and literally only one call back. Manager said he hired me but than told me he filled the position by accident and would call me when another opens and never did. So one day my friend said hey I can get you hired as a bouncer asap if you have a guard card ( permit required to be security) I took it immediately pay was higher than my previous security job. I knew I was walking into the devils playground but I thought to myself im protected by the holy spirit plus im onto my last dollars I dont have a choice. I prayed to the lord every night for a job and I thought maybe this was it ironically. Mind you I have never gone out with a single girl working for a year at a club and bar. This was literally the first time. I've had hundreds (literally) of girls throw themselves at me and I deny them because I have that same mindset as you dont like to judge them but theyre usually regulars and they come with different guys every week. I thought this girl was a decent Christian because she mentioned church and Christianity before I got the chance to ask her. Also i rarely ever see sober people at the club lol. Im really gullible and if a person tells me something I believe it. Its good to be optimistic like I am but this just didnt turn out like I thought. Partly because of me though.

Back