Hades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try our best to avoid going to that scary place folks.

Amen.

Revelation 20:14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

We should rejoice that Death will be cast away. Death is the consequence of sin. Where there is no sin, there is no need for Death. This is a concept I can not truly conceive...but in hope I live to see... to be sinless.

Good Day and God Bless

Can someone justify why my last post in this thread was deleted?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Did you have more than one post on this thread besides the one I posted above? I still see another post by you one this thread & do not see where one has been removed (unless I am over looking it somehow).

Can someone justify why my last post in this thread was deleted?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

A pm was sent to you asking as I have checked Adstar and cannot see anywhere , where any of your posts have been removed and we have records and it does not show one removed .

We also have a standing agreement that if some one's post was removed the person in charge of moving the post would pm the poster and no one on staff has done that .

MODERATOR'S COMMENT

This thread has been well discussed. Everyone has stated their views and no one is changing their minds.

With that in mind, it is the opinion of the Moderators, nothing further is to be gained and the thread will be closed.

If anyone wishes to add something to this thread that is of a differing viewpoint and has not already been covered, please let anyone on the Moderator Team know, and reopening of this thread will be considered.

We thank all who participated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back