Happy Easter guys!

Mark 16:6 says But he said to them, "Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him.

Jesus IS risen Lord. He seals the deal right then and there. Defeating death by the resurrection.
The sun is just coming over the tree tops and it is a beautiful day here. I said 'Thank YOU Lord" as I stepped out onto the deck and looked towards the east. I feel life is renewed for me. Today is the celebration of life for me because if Jesus had not risen from the grave I would be in a world of hurt and doomed. Looking at the sun rise was very humbling this morning as I shed tears of joy with a smile on my face.
Happy Easter CFS. Where ever your at on this planet, celebrate Life of the risen Jesus.
May God shower His blessing on all of us here, Amen

I have to agree with you all that for some reason this year feels different....more special, i guess. Things are brand new! And the restoration of our lives has just begun! Among the prophecies of what this year is......one is that this year is of restoration, another pastor said that God told him it is the year of jubilee.

Blessings to you all and Happy Resurrection Sunday everyone!

Just as a follow on from Easter/Passover.
The same Holy Spirit power that raised Christ Jesus from the dead is alive in us.
How massive is that, I never fully comprehended that, but I'm starting to from this year.
I mean, Do you get that?
The same power that raised Christ is at work within each of His children. Man, we do not know what we have.
I should be walking around healing every sick person I pass, raising people from the dead, and casting out demons left and right.
Yet, here I am sitting behind a PC and typing these words. Where is my faith and where is my doubt?

Back