Happy Easter

Hi fellow believers,

Happy Easter 2016 to you all.
What a wonderful time as Jesus shed his blood and sacrificed His body that we might inherit His Spirit of eternal life, that we might draw close to our Father , the author and creator of all that is. That we might be filled with His love and peace.
This Easter may you all enter into His wonderful peace and rest.

Halleleujah

Welcome to CFS Pastor James!

Below I have attached your welcome pack; this includes some useful information and will aid your time here.

Your Welcome pack

Getting Started - Learn how to use your account

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any staff member; the staff list can be found in your welcome pack.

th

Hi fellow believers,

Happy Easter 2016 to you all.
What a wonderful time as Jesus shed his blood and sacrificed His body that we might inherit His Spirit of eternal life, that we might draw close to our Father , the author and creator of all that is. That we might be filled with His love and peace.
This Easter may you all enter into His wonderful peace and rest.

Halleleujah
Yes indeed.
I have begun refering to it as John 3:16 season,
so blessed John 3:16 season to you and yours.

5821383f18dd6b63f813031b81a3bd14.jpg

Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet and the letter meaning is COVENANT or MARK. Every covenant of God involves blood. As it is Passover soon, I found this on pinterest and thought it would be worth sharing because it truly marks God's covenant when Jesus died on 14 Nisan 3787. In ancient Hebrew it was a CROSS - +!

Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet and the letter meaning is COVENANT or MARK. Every convenant of God involves blood. As it is Passover soon, I found this on pinterest and thought it would be worth sharing because it truly marks God's covenant when Jesus died on 14 Nisan 3787. In ancient Hebrew it was a CROSS - +!
And blessing to you and yours this John 3:16 season

Welcome to CFS, Pastor James!

Many blessings this Resurrection Day, everyone! 'It is a faithful
saying: for if we be dead with Him, we shall also live with Him.'
(2 Tim. 2:11)

5821383f18dd6b63f813031b81a3bd14.jpg

Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet and the letter meaning is COVENANT or MARK. Every covenant of God involves blood. As it is Passover soon, I found this on pinterest and thought it would be worth sharing because it truly marks God's covenant when Jesus died on 14 Nisan 3787. In ancient Hebrew it was a CROSS - +!

Does anyone still put blood over their door for Passover?

Don't forget Mother's Day is May 8th! Its early this year so don't forget MOM!!! All moms, grandma's and all the special women in your life will appreciate your thoughtfulness on this special day which celebrates WOMEN.

Back